Metro Atlanta’s most valuable asset is our people. The ideas in Resilient Atlanta all originated from within Metro Atlanta communities. We need your continued partnership to help make these ideas a reality. While all of the Actions listed Lead Implementing Partners, the lists are not exhaustive or limited to those listed. Please join us in strengthening Atlanta’s resilience by participating in these efforts. Your continued collaboration will help us create a more equitable and resilient Metro Atlanta.
Here are some ways to get involved:
1. Continue to visit our page to follow the ongoing progress of the Strategy and for updates, events, and opportunities related to Resilient Atlanta. Community members will also be able to submit requests to include new or ongoing initiatives that support the Strategy.
2. SHARE YOUR COMMENTS and thoughts with us via social media. This Strategy was rooted in community input, and we appreciate your continued feedback. You can connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram @ATLResilience, or with the hashtag #ResilientAtlanta. You can also contact our office at email@example.com or call 404-865-8715.
3. STAY INFORMED about more opportunities to get involved with the work of the Mayor’s Office of Resilience. You can sign up for our mailing list below or follow us on Twitter, Facebook, & Instagram.
4. LEARN MORE ABOUT ATLANTA’S PARTNERSHIP WITH 100 RESILIENT CITIES by visiting www.100resilientcities.org. Explore the steps that other cities are taking to tackle their own resilience challenges
5. START A CONVERSATION about Resilient Atlanta with your family, friends, and colleagues. This Strategy will have the greatest impact by reaching as many Metro Atlantans as possible. Thank you for making Resilient Atlanta.